MY LIFE

Pieces of my normal weird life=o)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

manly makeup!! haha!

Some of you may already know but for those who don't...I LOVE MAKEUP!! Hair, makeup, nails all that girly stuff! Makeup is my fav tho! Eyeshadow and face contouring, false lashes and glitter!! Woohoo! That's what gets my motor goin!! A while back I ordered a 120 color pallett (brand name MANLY) my hubby brought it in to me wen he checked the mail this morning:) I think he's been checking the mail before me every day just so he could see the smile when I opened the package:) anyway....these colors are so brilliant and pigmented its just amazing! I'm so excited to come up with new looks and blending! I've even considered doing some makeup tutorials on youtube...let me know what you all think of that!! By the way thank you to all who are following and viewing my blogs!! It means a lot to me and I'm very surprized at the response! My views are doubleing almost every day so THANK YOU!! Please don't be shy! Leave me some comments and let me know what you want me to blog about or if you have questions about anything! Id love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment